Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23, 2010

Weekend Musings
Almost one week under my belt - well on my way to losing the extra inches I have packed on. Celebrated a bit today by buying a fabulous, reversible Betsy Johnson belt -- black patent on one side with a touch of leopard on the reverse.

I am feeling much better having cut out the sugar! I find the Atkins style of eating not only a great way to lose/maintain weight, but I feel less sluggish both physically and mentally-- like flipping the "ON" switch, you know?

My chest is a bit sore from Friday's work out -- but the sore back that I suffered with starting last Saturday seems to be gone. I think it was hormonal, because I didn't do anything (some sort of extreme exertion, that is...) to trigger it. It was scary because I could barely walk. I missed Monday and Wednesday workouts to allow my body time to rest. I am looking forward to going out to the museum with my son tomorrow -- his love of science reminds me so much of my dad.

Missing you Dad xo

No comments:

Post a Comment