Sunday, January 9, 2011

Perfect Sunrise












Well, it's one of those white-on-white mornings on the prairies - just a few grey lines and faded brown blurs to let me know my house is not floating inside a giant cloud. At least it's a bit milder... (maybe -15 C) but oh I love and crave those brilliant blue skies that stretch for as far as I can see; not to mention the HEAT! Still can't quite believe that I was born here...

Craving Summer & Sun
I spent a bit of time last night editing through some photos taken this past summer - 2010 may have fallen short for many of us in many ways, but in our part of the world we were treated to exceptional sunrises and sunsets - some kind of celestial consolation prize. I have truly never experienced a year that treated me to such beauty each and every day.
So, here a few canvasses painted by the universe, to put a little colour and warmth in your day. xo!















No comments:

Post a Comment